Yachtstore has served since 1995 as the original online site for luxury yacht charter vacations. 20 years later, Yachtstore is being recognized as an industry leader, including being named one of the Top Five Yacht Charter Authorities worldwide by Elite Traveler. Our professional team of experts are happy to provide each client with a wide range of yacht charters to exotic destinations all over the world.
Why Should I Consider a Luxury Yacht Charter?
Yachtstore’s team of professional charter experts pay close attention to every detail when planning your luxury yacht charter vacation. We begin by helping you select the best yacht for your specific needs. We then work through your itinerary from start to finish, ensuring that all of your specific needs are met. Our team is happy to accommodate any of your wishes, including altering the itinerary to stay in a favorite port for an extra day. The yacht’s Captain will arrange any needed marina berths or cruising permits while the crew ensures that your arrival and departure always coordinate with your airline schedule.
Our specially designed Preference Sheet allows us to learn about your specific needs and express them to the Captain, including:
- Food and beverage preferences
- Your do’s and don’ts
- Anchorage/Marina stops
- Medical requirements
- Your likes and dislikes
- Air conditioning
- Water sports
We are also happy to accommodate your needs while onshore, including providing assistance with arranging private transportation, airfare, trip cancellation insurance or an excursion like a seaplane tour. No matter what your desire, a Yachstore representative can help you. Every detail of your cruise will be seen to with care. All that is left is for you to relax and enjoy your yacht vacation.
Where Can I Go?
Yachstore is happy to charter a yacht almost anywhere in the world. Some of our most popular destinations include:
- The Mediterranean – The Mediterranean Sea is the world’s most popular location for luxury yacht charters. Our marina docks include Antibes, Nice, St. Tropez, and Portofino in the West Mediterranean. In the Eastern Mediterranean, we offer luxury yacht charters in Croatia, the Greek Isles, and parts of Turkey
- The Caribbean – Like the Mediterranean, the Caribbean is a primary luxury yacht charter destination. Peak time in the Caribbean is between the months of November and April with Christmas and New Year’s being the busiest time. Our range of yacht charters focus on the islands of St. Martin, St. Barth’s, and Antigua. Charters of a week to 10 days can begin in St. Vincent and cruise to Grenada
- The Bahamas – It is no surprise that families love the Bahamas, as it offers unlimited sun, swimming and snorkeling. The Abacos and the Exumas are the primary Bahamas archipelagos for yacht charters, offer charming harbors like Hope Town as well as access to the Atlantis Resort and Casino
- The South Pacific – Visit one of the most exotic destinations in the world with a charter in the South Pacific, including New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and the Polynesian islands
- Alaska – If you want to see icebergs, glaciers, and crystal-blue waters, consider a cruise in Alaska. Itineraries can begin in Juneau, the state capital, and head south to Sitka
- Antarctica – Only a handful of luxury charter yachts visit Patagonia and the Antarctica each year, offer you a unique opportunity to see some of the world’s wildest locations while still enjoying five-star luxury
- Central America – A Central America itinerary can include the Panama Canal or can be based around Panama’s San Blas and Las Perlas archipelagos
If you are interested in a specific yachting destination, discuss it with one of our specialists. When you are ready to book your private luxury yacht vacation, call Yachtstore at (888) 446-4141. Our team is here to help you make all of your travel arrangements quickly and conveniently.
What to Bring on Your Yacht Vacation
Yachtstore can accommodate you while you are enjoying your yacht vacation; however, there are a few things we recommend you bring, including:
- Charter Agreement
- Passports / Necessary Visas and a photo copy of each
- Photo copy of credit cards (front and back)
- Purses / Wallets – no credit cards
- Socks for walking aboard –shoes are typically not allowed
- Cameras, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Cell Phone, etc.
- Sun protective lotions
- Protective eye glasses / sun glasses
- Local cash currency
- Contact info of Captain and crew
No matter where you are going, it is important to have all of the above when cruising on a yacht. We also discourage bringing expensive jewelry or other valuables.
Yachts Chartering Costs
When you are ready for a unique and luxurious vacation, choose Yachtstore, the company that specializes in luxury charter bookings. Each of our luxury yachts are 100 feet or larger and are fully crewed. We can ensure that your every need will be met.
Our yacht charter prices are advertised at a weekly base rate, with the price including the use of the yacht and crew for that timeframe. The full rate of the charter yacht vacation will also include any standard expenses, including food and beverages. Your charter’s expenses will vary depending on the type of yacht you choose and how you plan to use it. The professional team of specialists at Yachtstore can help you refine your expectations while still creating the vacation of your dreams within your budget. Call us today to get started!
Want to know more about Yacht Store? Visit us here: http://www.yachtstore.com